If you’re responsible for managing a financial center or bank, you can’t rely on any run-of-the-mill service to fulfill your cleaning needs. It might not be common knowledge now, but you should know you’re seriously missing out on cost-effective options for keeping your business in the best shape possible.
Keep reading to learn:
Why you should consider investing in bank cleaning services
How often you should have your bank cleaned
How to organize a bank cleaning checklist
How to find the best bank cleaning companies
When you seek the expertise of a company that provides bank cleaning services, you’re protecting your financial institution’s most valuable assets. While your office might be relatively small, it has the potential to harbor a lot of dirt. And the last thing you want to do is watch your clients leave with a negative impression of your bank or credit union.
Bank cleaning companies help keep your institution’s reputation intact. People feel more confident that their needs will be met when they see a professional-looking office. Companies with bank cleaning services know this and want to help you maintain the status quo.
Banks, cleaning, and customer satisfaction go hand in hand. Thankfully, customer satisfaction isn’t the only benefit you get from hiring a commercial cleaning company for your financial center. You can count on plenty of perks, such as:
- A safer environment for your bank tellers, who spend most of their time behind teller stations that quickly become magnets for dirt and germs
- More energy efficiency in your office, courtesy of cleaner windows and glass
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment like ATMs, which saves you time and money in the long run.
Benefits aside, you may have yet to consider how frequently you should be having your financial center cleaned. If your current cleaning service only visits once a week (or, even worse, only once or twice a month), you’re doing yourself a disservice.
And yes, while it’s encouraged by cleaning companies to set up a schedule that’s personalized to fit their client’s needs, there’s still a recommended time frame all bank managers should keep in mind.
We recommend having your bank professionally cleaned at least three times a week to maximize a thorough deep clean of your facility. After all, banks are heavy on foot traffic, and any high-touch point areas like doorknobs, touch screens, pens, and counters should be sanitized and disinfected as much as possible.
Absolute Janitorial Services is flexible with your bank cleaning needs. We’ll arrange for our team of trained professionals to come whenever you deem fit. Take a look at how we manage our popular day porter service.
There’s a particular standard of cleanliness every bank should strive for. Before searching for a commercial cleaning company to handle your bank’s cleaning, you should jot down a checklist of some of the most pressing areas that often need to be cleaned and disinfected.
Your checklist can be personalized to fit your specific office cleaning needs, but to start, we recommend your checklist includes the following:
- Carpet cleaning, especially in high foot-traffic areas
- Stripping, waxing, and buffing tile floors, even more so during winter when salt and snow can wear down floor quality
- Thoroughly cleaning windows, as this tends to be the first thing a customer sees as they enter your facility
- Keeping your restrooms spotless, which can especially leave a lasting impression on your clientele
- Hard-to-reach areas that collect lots of dust, such as light fixtures, vents, safes, and cabinets
- Teller stations and manager desks that see hundreds of clients daily
If your checklist is similar to this, you’re in a great place. By the time you settle on a commercial cleaning service, you’ll have a great idea of the exact services to ask for.
After you’ve considered your financial institution’s cleaning needs, you might be considering how to narrow down your options from the amount of cleaning companies that service your area.
Lots of great commercial cleaning companies offer a variety of services, but if the extensive services are a bit too overwhelming, we suggest looking for the following qualities:
- A company that services a variety of industries – This is a great sign that they have a large clientele, and their janitors won’t treat every business the same, including yours.
- Their site has a clear list of the accolades they’ve received – Awards and positive reviews lend credibility to any business.
- They emphasize clear communication and transparency – Any company that puts a customer’s needs first and encourages accountability is a favorable one.
- The company lists its services and details the cleaning process – When a company provides extensive information even before the first point of contact, it empowers its potential clients.
With this information and your bank cleaning checklist in tow, you can start contacting companies for a consultation.
With our professional janitorial services, Absolute Janitorial can push your bank to its fullest potential. Our work speaks for itself—our commercial cleaning services are innovative and cost effective, and the entire Arkansas area loves us for it. We’ve won numerous awards as disinfection specialists, and we’re happy to help address any sanitary issues your facility faces with proactive cleaning solutions.
It’s not just banks, either. We cover it all—medical offices, retail stores, schools, churches, restaurants, and manufacturing plants—no industry is too much.
Are you ready to pick your designated bank cleaning service? Look no further than Absolute Janitorial Services. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What We Do
Absolute Janitorial has earned a reputation for stellar cleaning services throughout our home state of Arkansas. Our experienced team members provide a range of customized cleaning services to all types of facilities, from schools to churches.